Sunday, February 16, 2014

Introduction

I have finally decided to start a blog for my random musing throughout the day.  I often get fired up over things I read or see and want to share my thoughts on the subject.  Facebook isn't really the format for this type of writing, so I moved over to an official blog site.  Of course I will post my link to Facebook for those who wish to read.

The title is based on my opinion of opinions.  :)  We all have lived a life that is different than everyone else.  We each develop a worldview based on that life we have experienced.  My title is my attempt to convey that my thoughts are my thoughts based on my life experience.  I love a good debate / discussion with someone of an opposing viewpoint, but only as long as it remains civil and we both remember that our thoughts are based on "Through my eyes."  I believe that this is the only way progress can happen.  If you are rude, I will not want to listen to why you believe as you do, leaving us in opposition.  If you and I are both willing to be respectful and open minded, I think we can both learn from each other and gain understanding and compassion.  This is the path to peace and unity in society.  I do not have to agree with you to love you and respect you.

Since this is my blog, I will be stating my opinion.  I will moderate comments and delete any that do not seem to fit that basic requirement.  I will allow opposing thoughts that are civil and respectful.

Thank you for your consideration.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great. I look forward to your writings, your opinions and viewpoints, as well as the input of others. You're on my Blog list!

    ReplyDelete